Friday, 7 December 2012


It has taken me a while to download some photos from the fabulous V&H Christmas Fair...I just don't seem to have much time these days! 

Anyway, it was a wonderful day with around 900 visitors streaming in from opening time to closing time.

There were vintage treasures & handmade delights on every stall as you can see from these photos. Everything looked so wonderful but unfortunately I couldn't post all the photos, so if you'd like to see more we do have an album on our Facebook page here.

The next fair that I will be attending is the fabulous Vintage Bazaar in Frome on the 15th December - 
hope to see some of you there!


  1. where do the daylight hours go Jayne?

    I was doing a mock-up of my stall for Frome next week and it seems such to look like a Christmas jumble, whereas all these stalls look so artfully and neatly arranged, it makes me feel a bit hopeless!

    Hope everyone is well

  2. What lovely displays! Thank you for sharing! You might enjoy my recent fun project using vintage hankies! Keep up the great work!

  3. What a wonderful collection of items and displayed so beautifully! Looks like a wonderful fair :o)