Friday 7 December 2012

V&H CHRISTMAS


It has taken me a while to download some photos from the fabulous V&H Christmas Fair...I just don't seem to have much time these days! 

Anyway, it was a wonderful day with around 900 visitors streaming in from opening time to closing time.

There were vintage treasures & handmade delights on every stall as you can see from these photos. Everything looked so wonderful but unfortunately I couldn't post all the photos, so if you'd like to see more we do have an album on our Facebook page here.



















The next fair that I will be attending is the fabulous Vintage Bazaar in Frome on the 15th December - 
hope to see some of you there!

3 comments:

  1. where do the daylight hours go Jayne?

    I was doing a mock-up of my stall for Frome next week and it seems such to look like a Christmas jumble, whereas all these stalls look so artfully and neatly arranged, it makes me feel a bit hopeless!

    Hope everyone is well
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely displays! Thank you for sharing! You might enjoy my recent fun project using vintage hankies! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful collection of items and displayed so beautifully! Looks like a wonderful fair :o)

    ReplyDelete