Saturday 20 February 2010

Shop Update

My shop has been a bit neglected of late so I thought it was time to add a few new goodies & Mr Cottage has obliged by doing all the work!

Vintage kitchenalia tends to fly off the shelves - there is something very homely about having vintage lovelies in the kitchen. This doggie string holder is an example - I have to admit that I was sorely tempted to keep him!


I have also added these gorgeously springlike egg cups which would be perfect for Easter.


Sets of knives are always very useful.




I think these little wooden folk art perfume dolls are just adorable! They are in the Boudoir section of my shop.


This 1950's 'Ballet' cake or sandwich plate by Royal Stafford is perfect for an afternoon tea.

These are just a handful of the delightful goodies that I like to find for my shop, so why not pop in for a browse while enjoying a cup of tea or coffee?

9 comments:

  1. You have some lovely stock - how ever do you manage to part with any of it though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh,where do you find all these lovely things!
    My favourite is the 50's sandwich plate.

    Bellaboo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that jug, it would look beautiful on my kitchen windowsill.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jayne
    You ought to keep the cute string holder for yourself,he is really sweet!!!
    Bridie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jayne, I'm glad you like my chair! Loving all your new bits. Katie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog and love the items for sale, on your main picture there is a book to left hand side with a horse on it, is this book for sale?? thanks Karen

    ReplyDelete