Thursday 1 November 2012

Vintage Fun Day!

I will be packing up my boxes of vintage bargains tomorrow to offer my wares at this fabulously fun day on Saturday. The Vintage Jumbles have very quickly become a great favourite with bargain hunters large & small (children love it & are most welcome!).
If you can, do come along on Saturday 3rd November to the Rangeworthy Village Hall, South Glos - BS37 7LZ, where you will find all sorts of treasures on offer with prices starting at just 50p. 
Refreshments will be provided by the lovely ladies of the Rangeworthy WI who are dab hands at cake baking & tea brewing.
Doors open at 10.30am & entrance is free.
Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Saturday Jayne, I've got lots of goodies packed up ready to be rummaged through.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fabulous ... Wish I could come! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to be there for a good rummage especially through Jo's boxes...
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete