Tuesday 16 June 2009

Let's go for a walk

" Wait for me!"

I thought you might like to walkies with us today - we are fortunate enough to live on a lane which goes nowhere except to a farm so the dogs don't need leads. If we walk out of our house & turn left this is the road that we follow. Toby is running to catch up with Lucy (you can just see her on the inside bend at the top of the photo). They are both very good on walks - although they love to run around & sniff interesting smells they always come back & don't go off too far.

The photo below makes me laugh - can you spot the dogs in the field?
You can just see Lucy's head & Toby's bottom & tail as he bounced through the crops.

(Click on it to enlarge)




"Come on....I'm waiting!"




"Wheeeee! This is FUN!"


We stop to pat the pretty grey mare on our way - she's very friendly.



"Can I take this home Mum? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

8 comments:

  1. Perfect day for you to take us on your walk - here at our place it's pouring rain -2nd of 4 days of rain expected. Beautiful horse -take her an apple for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks lovely. Sigh, transport me to the countryside please...
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great walk, everything looks so green! Here too, we are having heavy rains followed by high temperatures, a bit rain forest like, everything is growing while you watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to have a dog.. It will force me to get out more and get some exercise...
    Has Toby got a rock collection..?

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place you live!!! I live by the sea and often think I couldn't be any where else but seeing your pics makes me think otherwise. Maybe the answer is to have a couple of homes, have the best of both worlds.I'll just keep dreaming!!!
    I wanted to thank you also,for introducing me to the world of blogging. As it was after reading your article in Homes and Antiques, that I had a peek at yours and Michele's blogs and thought this is great. So thank you.
    I live in Sussex but I am hoping to visit your next fair.Hope you don't mind, I have joined your following so I can keep up to date. Best wishes,Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking me for a lovely walk!
    It was great!
    Debbie Moss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! I love the way dogs bound through the long vegetation. Looking forward to my Garden Party on Saturday/Sunday...

    ReplyDelete