Monday 5 October 2009

Vintage & Handmade Christmas Fair


I know I've posted this twice but not everyone reads the V&H Blog & this is exciting!

I have just noticed on the countdown on the Vintage & Handmade Fair website that we have exactly 40 days to go until the Christmas Fair!

Coincidentally, today I received the November issue of Homes & Antiques magazine & there we are on the "Out & About" page!

Some great news that we want to share with you is that Homes & Antiques have asked if they could have a stall at the fair!
It really makes us feel that we have been accepted into the "serious" fair brigade to have such a well known & loved magazine attending!

14 comments:

  1. That's great news, Jayne, well done on bringing the fair to their attention. Lucky them to be having a stall in such esteemed company!!!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I wish I could get along.........
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo hoooo! Squeal, jump up and down, hands waving, great news! Well done girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about the 'Homes and Antiques' stall! (That's one of the magazines that I always get when I go to the UK.) Well, all I can say is - wish I could attend... but I guess I just have to hope that someone will post lots of photos for me to see what I've missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic news! I'm so disappointed that after having missed the Summer Fair I would be able to make this one but I have a friends hen spa night to attend!

    Next year though....

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent news. I've just found out I can't have the day off so won't be coming :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. 39 sleeps!!! Excited? Moi????? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is really great news. I hope i can visit next year x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fairs have proved a great success. I hope all goes well with the next one. I wish I could get time off to come and visit. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. The V&H fair has really arrived!

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Jayne! That is so exciting! It sounds like this is really going to be big. There's no stopping you all now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with everything Jayne, brilliant news that H & A will be there. I would love to come as i missed the last one. Have to get to work on the driver!
    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! Isn't it nice to get recognition? I hope one of these years I can attend -- it would mean traveling to the UK!
    ~Marilee

    ReplyDelete