Friday 16 October 2009

Bags, Tea Cosies, Badges & Buttons..


This week The Boy went off on on school history trip to Berlin (it's alright for some isn't it?) & took my camera with him so I haven't been able to snap any bloggy photos for you, so I thought I'd show you some of Miss Cottage's work which has been added to the Handmade department of my shop.

Miss C loves applique & embroidery & she has used this to great effect in these items. Everything is beautifully made using new & vintage fabrics, trims & accessories.
If anything catches your eye please do pop over to the shop - she'd be thrilled to have a few sales to boost her bank account now she is a university student!









9 comments:

  1. She's a clever girl, your daughter, they're lovely and very reasonably priced. Hope to be meeting her again at the Fair? She was so busy last time though, maybe she's been put off!
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - these are so great - she has a real eye doesn't she? What is she studying at Uni? is it related?

    Fab! Weldone to her!

    Fleur
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely! I hope she's bringing some to the V and H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My word your daughter has got it! So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous things, she is very clever indeed!
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you over on my blog!
    Julie xxxxx

    ReplyDelete