Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sneaky Peek & Shop Update


As the Vintage & Handmade Fair gets closer & closer I have been turning my thoughts to which vintage lovelies I will be taking along to delight you.
Since the last fair I have been accumulating lots of gorgeous goodies & some of them have been happily living on this set of shelves in my office/studio so I snapped a photo to show you.
If you click on it it should enlarge for a closer look. See anything that takes your fancy?

(Please excuse the duster - I only just noticed that it is tucked under the shelves!)

In the meantime the shop has had a little update including the following.....

A pretty china rose brooch & wooden hat stand in "Boudoir"


Sorry - the brooch is SOLD


Sorry - the hat stand is SOLD

The most adorable Pixie cake decorations in "Kitchenalia"
Sorry...Pixies are SOLD


Plus, as an avid dog lover, I have created a new section which I have dubbed "The Dog House" where you will find all things doggy such as vintage ceramic dogs & the sweetest pyjama case.



Suzy The Spaniel


Scruffy the Terrier - Sorry, I'm SOLD

Lulu the pyjama case

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jayne
    Have just had a look at your shop update and just treated myself to the dalhia book! I look forward to seeing your stall in November!
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nostalgic goodies!! love ur blog to pieces!! its a real treasure of lovelies!x

    ReplyDelete