Sunday 1 November 2009

Shop Update

Perpetual cottage garden calendar.


Grumpy Ginger cat string holder looks as if he's swallowed a mouse!

The shop has had a little festive makeover & a few new items have been added to Kitchenalia, The Dog House, Linen & Textiles, Pen & Paper & Vintage Sewing.
The Christmas Shop isn't open yet but will be after the Vintage & Handmade Fair which is in 2 weeks time.
I have lots of lovely vintage Christmas goodies to add but need to get the fair over with first!

Shop: http://www.countrycottagechic.co.uk

Fair: http://www.vintageandhandmade.co.uk

Hope you'll pop in for a browse!


Make do & mend sewing kit.


Rufus, the very serious terrier.



3 comments:

  1. You have some lovely new things in your shop, I have just treated myself to the lovely 1950s dog calendar. I spotted it a few days ago and decided to take another peek. My daughter spotted it over my shoulder and encouraged me to buy it because it is so sweet. Now, given that she usually moans about my taste for 'old' stuff I thought I had better seize the opportunity !
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so waaaay behind on blog posts... don't think I will ever catch up!
    You have certainly been having an eventful time.. hope the various machines are behaving themselves now.
    Now.. are you doing anything on November 14th.. as I thought we could meet up with some friends?
    Tee hee..
    See you very soon!
    Michelex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely goodies. I bet your shop will look irresistible with them. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete